All of HOPE Cape Town’s programmes and initiatives aim to ensure that we have maximum impact in the communities we serve while using our allocated budget optimally.
Please click on the links below to read some of our success stories:
- The Story of Little Rose (2019)
- Maureen's Story (2018)
- HOPE Community Health Workers graduate with flying colours (2017)
- HOPE to Home story about Boy X (2015)
- UCT Health Literacy and Advanced Clinical Counselling Skills course
- HOPE Cape Town Doctor’s success story (2014)